Rural Life Living MuseumAttractions
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
The Rural Life Living Museum collects, conserves and showcases the history and culture of village life in the countryside. There are lots of family friendly exhibits and special days held throughout the year.
The museum is reopening - should you wish to visit, you will need to book a ticket. In order to limit the number of people on site and to help with social distancing measures, the tickets will be for allocated time slots. There are also now family days running each THURSDAY in AUGUST - make sure you book via the website.
- As mentioned above tickets must be pre-booked for timed entry. Members will also need to book tickets for a slot and you will be asked to present your membership card on arrival alongside your ticket.
- Tickets are only valid for their specified date and time and entry will only be allowed at your given time period. Visitors will be allowed to enjoy the museum at their own pace until the site closes at 5pm.
- One way systems are set up and are allowing limited numbers of people in specific buildings at once.
- Newly built toilets will be in use.
- New covered picnic area to allow comfortable socially distanced picnicking in inclement weather.
- The Old Kiln Cafe will be open running a take away service.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines and keep a two metre gap between yourseleves and other visitors.
- If you wish to make any purchases on site, use contactless credit/debit card where possible.
Adults - Gift Aid £11.00 / £10.00
Over 65s / Concession - Gift Aid £10.00 / £9.00
Children (4-16) - Gift Aid £8.00 / £7.00
Children under 4 - Free
Family (2 adults + up to 3 children under 16) - Gift Aid £31.50 / £28.50