Shepherd Meadows & Sandhurst Memorial Park
CamberleyParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Shepherd Meadows and Sandhurst Memorial Park are neighbouring sites in the south of the town on the River Blackwater.
Shepherd Meadows consists of 40 hectares (100 acres) of wet meadows and woodlands that is important for its nature conservation.
Sandhurst Memorial Park is a 28 hectare (69 acre) site that is a premier location for recreation in the borough.
Located at the Memorial Park are:
- Sandhurst Sports Club
- Pistachios Café
- a skate park with youth shelter
- parish office and community hall
- a children’s play area and activity trail for youths
- multi-use games area
- tennis courts and basketball courts
- football pitches and cricket square
For ideas for family friendly walks please visit our articles;