- All the family
Star in your own selfie story book this Easter! You could win a Nintendo Switch! It's completely free for families and groups to take part.
Ten of the Easter Bunny's woodland co-workers have been spotted in these parts and it's your job to find them! Hop on down to Aldershot and Farnborough town centres to take part in the fantastic Mr Finniebaker's Easter Factory Trail from Good Friday 2 April to Sunday 18 April. Grab your smartphone and head out to take part in these two separate digital adventure story trails. Learn the names, stories and powers of all 10 cute and colourful Easter characters by scanning each QR code with your phone.
As you meet the cute woodland characters, practice your acting skills by taking special 'scene' selfies. These selfies can then be included in your very own, personalised, free storybook - with you as the stars of the story!
How to take part
- Visit the website Easter Factory Trail website to see the trail map
- Hunt down the ten woodland factory workers
- Scan their QR codes with your smartphone, learn their names and jobs and take your selfie
- When you've found them all, upload your selfies and create your free Easter Factory Storybook - with you as the stars!
The trails works by using contactless QR codes, without the need for families to download or sign up to anything. With safety in mind, it has been designed so that there is no need to go inside the venues. The trail will go live on the website on Good Friday.
The competition for a Nintendo Switch is managed by the trail developers directly. Please see their website for terms and conditions.
- In Farnborough, you'll find the characters in the outdoor pedestrianised shopping area and within The Meads shopping centre.
- In Aldershot, you'll find the characters hidden in the outdoor pedestrianised shopping area and within The Wellington shopping centre.