Aldershot Military Museum
FarnboroughPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Aldershot Military Museum is a great place for the whole family to enjoy. They have new measures in place and it necessary to book tickets and a time slot via the website.
Here are just a few of the things you can do during your visit:
- NEW outdoor assault course!
- Try the remote control tank track
- Learn the basics on the driver training unit
- Take a turn in the replica scout vehicle
- Spot the objects around the museum with fun activity sheets
- Visit the welcoming café and browse the museum shop
Pay once, visit all year! With your ticket, you can enjoy unlimited visits to Aldershot Military Museum and return as many times as you like for a whole year!
Adult - £4.50
Child (5-15 years) - £3.00
Concession - £4.00
Under 5s - Free
Family Ticket (up to 5 people, max. 2 adults) - £12.00
Prices exclude some special events and activities which may be charged separately. Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 16:00|